Tuesday, October 26, 2010

MISS SLEEPY


Or Miss Unfit.. Either works. I joined a local touch footy team with some mates a few weeks ago and we had our first game last night. Turns out that a minimum of 3 girls must be on the field at all times.. and we have 3 girls (including myself) in the team. So therefore we could not sub at any point throughout the game causing someone extremely unfit like myself to basically be doubled over panting, possibly dieing a slow sweaty death in the middle of the field. We also versed huge fobs which increased our possibility of winning siginifcantly... Anyway so after we lost that game epically we had a couple minute break then had to play again (which we also lost) so basically my legs/arms/body in general is aching insanely and I have come to the conclusion that I need to up my fitness but before that.. just sleep. For a long, long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment