Sunday, May 23, 2010

hesitation is a load of shit






Lately many of my girlfriends have spoken to me about all the reasons why they shouldn't do this and do that, hesitating about everything! Because of all this constant doubt emanated around me from my friends, I have realized that hesitation, is a load of shit. I mean honestly, if you are mulling over something so much, it means that right at that moment, it's what you want. Maybe not completely.. and of course that leads to a mistake. But that moment of hesitation will last a lot longer and you may avoid it that time, but the fact is.. you're probably going to make that mistake later in life anyway. Adolescence is only an excuse for so long, so I think we should just sponge it up, fuck up a little then blame it on our developmental crisis.

No comments:

Post a Comment