Monday, April 19, 2010

she rhymes with boobs







This post is especially for a girl that needs a smile right now!
She is so unbelievably gorgeous inside and out and I am so so lucky to have her as one of my best friends. She is a crazy good actress and will probs be famous one day so I hope I get a special note when she wins an oscar.. ke he he :o! She enjoys running in the mud of the wynnum foreshore with me during thunderstorms, gloria jean's caramellates and bonding over gj's in general and having a solid d and m at any given time. We have spent countless nights laying on my bed talking about boys and girls and the high's and low's of teenagehood and I am glad that I have her there at my disposal to do that.. I want this girl to know that she is important to so many people even if she feels like she is going unnoticed. We all love you dear, even the strangers that are reading this right now but especially me!! Keep your head up high, be the lovely person that you are and you will not fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment