Monday, April 19, 2010

he rhymes with goon sack






The next lucky stranger to appear on my most loved dedicatee's is the most chilled, loyal and god damn techno-bashing fella I know! You will never meet a boy more chilled and relaxed than this one, no matter how moody and crazy I am! He is my favourite boy in the whole world for some many different countless reasons. One day he'll probably be a famous architect and dj cos he really loves to rave. If you haven't guessed already, I'll give you the key word.. Hut. Oh yes, the hut.. the place where all responsibilities are thrown out the window to be replaced with a chilled temperature of 16 degrees. He also has a kombi! Anyway, like I said the most amazing big brother a girl could have, thank you so bloody much for putting up with my shit and for driving me across brisbane to see holly at 9 o clock at night! This one is for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment