Wednesday, April 28, 2010

morning boredom

So I'm currently sitting in sos attempting to start my report on adolesence but am far too distracted by a: my book which I can't read because the relief teacher takes his job very seriously and catches me everytime I try finish my chapter. b: the bloody groundsman is mowing just outside the window and the sound is ringing in my ears. c: its 9:20 and I usually don't start functioning for at least another hour. See, really each one of those reasons SCREAM adolesence. I should just write that in my report. Uh.. here's a few pictures incase anyone else is bored out of their brains in school right now. (Thank god they haven't blocked blogs or picture sites yet!)





Ah.. I wish I was outside on this beautiful day doing beautiful things.

No comments:

Post a Comment