Tuesday, June 15, 2010

quite curious

As to whom and how many people actually read this blog. I on the rare occasion get a stranger tell me they like it and it is a little bit like getting a red bike under a christmas tree (god I love american movie cliques). Anyway.. I was wondering readers if you would mind taking 5 minutes out of your busy sceduale to create a google account and actually "follow" my blog. No.. I did it! I asked something of you all when you have no reason to care/do it. Meh, fuck it! It'd be sweet to see if anyone actually does it! Night night strangers..

p.s- just in case..
this is how you create a google account/follow a blog:
on the right hand column of my blog scroll down to the button and you'll see a section called followers.. you then simply click the follow blog button and follow the steps from there!

No comments:

Post a Comment