Monday, June 28, 2010

I AM A GOLDEN GOD














I remember watching Almost Famous when I was Almost an Adolescent and let's just say I remember it slightly differently.. Anyway so when I discovered that the cheap DVD from bali was still in working condition, I was pretty surprised. Almost as surprised as I was after the movie. that my parents let me watch that at the delicate age of 11. Never the less, it is such an incredible film and I kinda wish I watched it a few years later so I could have watched it over and over again throughout adolescence. Luckily I still have a fair few years to go and I plan on watch it many times over those years. If you haven't already seen it, do yourself a favour and watch it. It will change your World (not really, but it feels like it has afterward for a bit)

No comments:

Post a Comment