Saturday, June 19, 2010

i love up


I spent my Saturday night rugged up with my mum watching the most adorable, wise and universal children movie I've seen since the Disney classics and mary-kate and ashley movies (which I still watch frequently and am not ashamed of). I was convinced something terrible was going to happen to the dog or the bird or the little boy or the old man and when nothing did I was so perplexed.. which brought me to a sudden realization, how violent has my outlook on movies become when I get frustratingly confused when someone doesn't die? It was a nice breath of fresh air to just have a mostly-happy movie. Anyway, my favourite part of the movie is the scene in which the photo above is from. I love dogs and the unconditional love they give so this scene easily took the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment