Tuesday, March 1, 2011

autumn





It's finally Autumn although unfortunately Autumn in Australia isn't anything like all the beautiful photographs above this text. I really wish we had big oak trees with yellow and red hues, dead leaves scattered all over the roads and pathways and for it to be cold enough to slip on socks and slippers and scarfs and pom pom beanies. Except, it's not. Today to commemorate the first day of Autumn it was a mild 37 degrees.. not exactly a nice beginning to what is meant to be a cooler season. Hopefully the temperature will drop down soon and I can maybe wear something other than shorts and singlets... but probably not.

In other news I was watching the Oscars with mum last night as per usual and I have to say I think I am in love with Mila Kunis's lavender gown by Elie Saab from her Spring 2011 Couture collection. I wish I could wear that to my formal!


No comments:

Post a Comment