Thursday, March 31, 2011

audrey tautou

These holidays I have a goal to watch all of Audrey Tautou's films that I can get my hands on. Thankfully, working at a video shop makes this goal easily accesible but unfortanetly the art house section lacks significantly in number and quality of films... REGARDLESS so far I have seen...

  • Amelie 
  • Coco Avant Chanel
  • Hunting and Gathering
  • The Da Vinci Code
On my list I still want to see...
  • A Very Long Engagement
  • Dirty Pretty Things
  • Full Treatment
  • Priceless
  • Not on the Lips
  • He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not

I love her as an actress because she always plays strong minded characters with a cheeky, witty charm. I read a quote that Audrey takes pictures of each reporter who interviews her and keeps them in a scrapbook. I find actors that play roles which fit in with their true personality and identity to be the most realistic and interesting to watch. Anyway, I'll let you know how many movies I get through over the next fortnight. Hope everyone is either enjoying their holidays or not.. if you're still at school. muauha

No comments:

Post a Comment