Sunday, September 19, 2010

fascinated by fear


I have come to the realisation that what fascinates me most is the things that scare the hell out of me. I always seem to be the most interested in photos of people sitting on the edge of cliffs or of sharks or space or snakes because that is the closest I ever hope to be to such a thing. Deep water scares me so unbelievably much. To me, there is nothing worst than diving down deep to a place that is completely invisible from land. Although I am not afraid of death, if anything I'm too curious about what happens after death to be afraid of the actual dieing part. Unless there's pain which of course I'd be a bit scared of then.. anyway this is getting very wordy.. moral being.. if you have any cool pictures of freaky shit feel free to send them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment