Monday, September 20, 2010

day-to-day dreariness


I'm working 5 days in a row this week and dealing with old grumpy people is really starting to wear off my always-happy-work-face. It'd be so sweet if someone came in and actually just had a good ol' chat to me while I make the coffee because it gets seriously lonely behind that machine.. At least I only worked the afternoon today so I went with mum to the Sandgate op shops which generously gave me plenty of goodies at cheap prices. Sandgate is a very cute town and for some reason I always imagined it to be industrial but it wasn't so.. that was good? Mitch and Marty are coming over now to watch horror movies in this rainy mysterious weather so I best be off. I hope everyone is reading a tone of books and watching so many movies that you are daily visiting megavideo or video ezy. Goodnight my virtual friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment