Wednesday, September 23, 2009

do you know what's weird?



Fluro crosses on churches. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think most religious people don't begin their faith because they see a giant neon blue cross at the end of the street. It just is freaky and makes me feel like I'm being watched. I wonder what their purpose is? What I love about most churches is they have that aged beauty to them, historical feel. But when they plunk a neon cross at the top it is just so unbalanced!




Dust storms. I don't understand them. How come we don't get a dust storm on any really windy day? I also don't like them. They make the air smell horrible and everything seems vacant.



Seagulls at night. When you think of the ghastly birds you associate summer? icecream? beaches? You don't think of the little bird hopping along in darkness.


- Perplexed Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment